Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Its not about how you look running, its about how you feel....

I really have to keep reminding myself of that. I ran 4miles and ran the whole thing! No stopping nooooo stopping!! It was awesome....still no records being broken 4m in 55" p13.75. But I did speed work with it....12x30" at 5.2, 5.3x4. Felt really good, sweated like a lil pig! Surely I am gaining strenght because Sat sucked wind! I did 11 but very slowly and was very hard. I didnt think I was going to make it starting out....11m in 2'45", p15mm. But I did it, and loved the downtown route, plan to do it again this Sat. So....yesterday at the gym, I just have to get this out then maybe I can move on.....I went into ladies locker room to run, mistake. THere is a mirror you look at that shows your total side view, not so pretty, lots of adipose ova top of all that new muscle I'm making! Must shed the last 10lbs!

Schedule: T4, W4/yoga, Th3, S11

Weight: 150

No comments:

Post a Comment