Friday, November 5, 2010

Better with a friend....

My E has been running with me last 3 days....its been awesome! She doesnt run "with"me, but I know she is there. I have been busting my time, or trying to but....well, ok but is not... I have done better on my time by about 20-30" per min. I think thats awesome! For me, thats awesome! T3.8m in 49:57 P13.09, Th 3.5m in 46.5 P13.24, today 2.7m in 3?something---hit the wrong button. Felt like I was flying....although I'm sure it was about the same. I really feel so much better when I run, even when I don't feel like going, I ALWAYS feel better when I go. So 10 to do Sat? maybe Sun,,,,,supossed to be 20s sat, but up to 40s Sun.

Schedule: M4, T3, TH3, S10 .I would like to say I will do CT, but it hasnt happened....

Weight: If you have to wonder if you have lost any weight, you havent.

No comments:

Post a Comment