Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Something changed....

And none too soon! I have been floundering not able to get my mojo, maybe I just needed a lil break cause now I'm back and doing even better. I say a lil break, but no more than 3 days without running total. Seems like a lot when you know you are supposed to be doing more. I am having to learn to not beat myself up and just get going again. Friday was last long run, and I knew going oot I wouldnt run, so Tues I hit it hard. Gym core then 4m in 57", but with 10x30" @5.2m/hr, speed work. Everything I read this weekend was about speed work and tempo, so this is my slow mileage week, I am adding some extra speed and tempo and ct since I did squat last week! Its time to pik up the pace! I did the math and right now I will still finish in 3hrs minimum with my 14mm. And that is fine, I just want to finish strong at that not "at the wall". So here on out it about gaining endurance. I found a new excitment about it, and none too soon! I think I was losing it.....

Schedule: T4speed, W3temp, Th3easy, F6, going to try to up the pace at end some

Nutrition: Going to write down everything I eat for 4weeks and then see where body is and re eval it to see change or no change, what I could have done diff. I am seeing trend of binging on lots of junk lately. How to stop the madness~~!!
Weight: not weighed, not gonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment