Thursday, October 7, 2010

absent....

I have been soooo busy with other things I have not been on here and fear I have lost count of where I am. I have been getting in my runs....last week ended with 5m on Thurs at Biltmore with a friend...that works out awesome. Then ended on Sat am at Moms around her block....UP HILL. Shit, it is way diff when going straight up hill...got only 2.3m instead of 3, but damn, my legs got more work than with flat surface anyway. So, I am supposed to be rested for next (this) week. Started it on Monday. Not sure if it is mental or physical, but Mondays are very very difficult. I even have high hopes and great optimism to start but then....not so much. I did it though, 4.2 in 1.03 (14.7mm) better than expected. Skipped Tues, allergy season just does not mix. Wed, Yes, back at it , feel much better. Did the same 4.2m as Monday in 57" (13.31). I knew I really needed to get my ass in gear and not miss 5 days work out so I set my mind to Thurs AM at gym. that takes us to today.....did core, leg weights and 3.1m in 44.47 (14.34). Considering yesterday afternoon and then weights, that was pretty darn good. I do feel I am walking much less than ever now, every run, even when I'm tired I can pull it from somewhere. It feels very different, like I am getting somewhere. I feel I am losing my mojo and happiness although I continue to run on....need to take time to read this weekend for motivation.

Schedule: 4.25m, 4.25W, 3.1Th with weights/core, Sat 8.5 (ouch).

Gear: Had to send garmin back, would not hook to internet, bad usb (stolen perhaps) off ebay??

Weight: last one was 151.1, last week, not doing anymore, I thought would be better than that for sure. so hard.....

No comments:

Post a Comment