Saturday, October 30, 2010

More Than A Woman....

BeeGees! OH yeah, my fav song on pod! I ran more with that today than usual, but I needed to motiviation. E went with me today, or should I say I draged her to hell lol. She went 6 of 10 which is certainly respectable for day 1, or last in her case prob. I was sure hoping she might like so we could do together, it takes up a lot of time and doing together would be awesome. We see. I'm not sure she will ever be as passionate as I am anyway.

Uped to 10 in 2hrs 25", 14.33 pace. 28" sec per mile slower than my last 10 miler but this one incoporated more hills, lots more elevation. THat is hard. so works diff muscles running hills that walking them too! My legs were tiring after 5m when E headed back but I kept going. I like my route of Carrier, state st, then around west Ash, breaks up the miles into mini segments. Mentally I am still prepared, today my legs said different! I have done all the same things except this week really hit the speed work and tempo. I did that on Wed....hard hard hardest run! running the whole thing faster than ever, keeping a fast tempo for 3m, shewwee. 3m in 40"; 12.59mm. not to shabby for old white woman! Then the TH 3m easy was not so easy cause I was tired from the fn Tempo!
I am still not hitting day 5 with cross training, hoping for just overall increased health benefits and fitness. Seems the long runs are like...sacred...cant do anything day before so are optimal for it and cant do anything day after cause, shit, you just cant!

Schedule: Changing again. Increased to long week cause I slacked a couple weeks ago to 12m.
Finished this week strong w 20m though.
M4, T3, Th3, Sat10. Keeping it same as last week, cause if get it all in it is ENOUGH
this schedule for next 2 weeks.

Nutrition/Hydration: Keep forgetting chews at Dicks, used choc raisins today, not so much. I am still liking the G2 gatarade though

Gear: Keeping track of shoe mileage 170, need to replace around 350-400. right before race time,,,,arrgh. Need to do it sooner to make sure they are gonna work.

Weight: at least E sees why I am frustrated with no weight loss with what I do. I figured with runnkeeper I am burning aprox 2000 cal week just with running. I must be pack ratin it in. I think keeping the food journal with help....

No comments:

Post a Comment