Saturday, September 25, 2010

run run run....

Today was gggreat! Y is it that can rock it on Sat mornings but suck wind rest of week? Its a true mystery. I actually almost ran full 3m with no walk, I did run most of the way but missed that 15mm by couple min 8m in 2:o2. No breaking any time records but moving. I really thought and felt like it was faster but even at 5m mark I was off by 1", so the uphill next 1.2m took me to the other 2". But it felt good, I felt good. I really did do the postive talk today and remember it was all about the health....it is, all about the health!

Hydration/Nutrition: I did the gummy chews, cranberry/apple. very good, they like gummy bears! at mile 3, 5, 6 and 7. they were 45 cal for 2. couldnt do 4 at time, too much.

Gear:Ordered my Garmin, still not shipped yet....cant tell if he even looked at it yet....need it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment