Thursday, September 9, 2010

Unleashing my inner athlete

I am really loving running! I am finding all kinds of people who also love to run! Im not sure what it is about it but I dont mind going to do it! I think I have found something that I really may actually stick to! Now, I loath the thoughts of crosstraining, but I do it because I know its good for me, but not often and not for long. Try to get my core workouts in at least weekly and I know that is not enough. I have hit a certain stride where I feel I really will make my goal of the Princess 1/2! My runs this week have been really good.....T. Speed work on mill, increased my pace to 13.77 overall. Did 4.6x2 4.9x2 4.6x2 for 3, then increased the 4.9 to 5.0. Was able to stay at 4.3 most of rest of time, with some rest stops though. W. Carrier for 3 at 43.18! 14.93mm. I know I am still no speed demon but it is faster for ME!
The only thing is....I cant get both my legs and heart functioning at optimal at the same time! Either my legs are tired or my heart and lungs are about to explode!

Schedule: Week 9 T4, W3, Th3.5, Sa6.5 T and W Check.

Weight: Still needs work. Gained 3 lbs, 156. This is getting scary for sure. I have got to change my eating. Portion control for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment