Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ready!

I have been absent this week only d/t being busy.....and forgetting my computer at home. I have done it, rocked the 16miles planned! Today ended the week great! 6am 6m in 1.27. That is 14.5mm! Improvement....thats all I ask for! Today was first time I ran with a friend too and I must say I was nervous....she is 22, athlethic and legs to my neck. I went well though, she went ahead of me when she needed to and waited occ. I did not feel like I was holding her back, It didn't hurt she had her dog to keep up with and a planned hike right after run too! I hope we can continue our Sat runs together, it kept me moving. I can say overall I kept moving on my own quit well today. My legs got a lil tired toward the last 1.5 (ran the whole thing!) but by cardio did not hinder me much. What does this say? I need to pick up the speed? Maybe. The time goes surprisingly fast, I use pod very little, I say associated with my legs and form, and truge on. I am truely liking this running.

Gear: still using water bottle, works good, but may look for smaller version. Still need to find the beans to try too since sat runs getting longer. Did have to cut the insole of my shoe for ole ms bunnion. I was putting pressure on the toe and causing blister on outside.

Schedule: M4, T3, Wct?, Th3.5, Sat 6.5=17

Weight: still no change in clothes. I have vowed not to weight until I can tell diff. You would think 16m and I could pull out one lb...not

No comments:

Post a Comment