Wednesday, July 28, 2010

up and down....

I must start out by saying I have been quit irritable since Sunday, not sure why except work issues. Down and depressed, but trying to keep it to myself right now, E does not need any extra stress or anything else to think about. By the time I was 1/2 through with run yesterday, my mood actually lifted and I was smiling and having fun. So what does that? is it the exercise, or endorphins that acutally push the crap out and make you feel better? Not sure or that should have happened Monday. But I sure would like for that to be true, and from all I am reading what ever you 'think' is true and keep saying to yourself, usually becomes true. Mind over matter.....I'll go with it.
My training sessions seem to really be going up and down. Monday truely sucked wind, Tues I went to gym and did treadmill, not so bad. Did my 3.1 in 45.20, speed work today. w5, run 10 (4.2x2, 4.3x2, 5x1 then back down) repeat cycle, last ran 10" at 4.2, cool down. Felt good, not weak. Did use my pod and last part, my girl on my left to keep me occupied. Today I am supposed to go for weight training, if I do it will be brief. I am still motivated and optimistic, so I press on... not sure about the 5k in Sept, I think I should though, Citizen Times 5K
Thanks for listening

Training Schedule: on track....looking forward to 3 tomorrow and 4.5 Sat.

Nutrition/hydration:Have still been eating good, making it last throughout the day, trying to balance enough/not too much. Shit. How do you do that? hydration in afternoon runs is easy, still working with morning. Did my 4AM such down on about 8oz and sure enough my 6am had to pee....but unable to make myself get up and go. Not sure if allergies but 10hrs sleep feels about adequate! Sad. Tomorrow. 6AM, no excuse, up and out the door.

Weight: 153

No comments:

Post a Comment