Friday, July 30, 2010

I am a runner....

At least that is what I keep chanting while I'm plodding! Yesterday was 92degress at 530pm but I went and sweated it out. Legs were lil tired from Wed gym weight day but I was feelin good! I was tough but I did 5w, 5r, 3w, 5r, 3w, 3r, etc until 21" run accrued. It is tougher outside than on TM thats for sure. I have got to get my Mantra going! I am really going to focus on an article I read and may get more info on, meditative running. I read it in Runners World, a Buddhist priest if you will, started this program where you learn to meditate while running. I would like to try, will try harder. I understand meditation is good for you, although I have never gotten it, and running is good for you too. I certainly do not have time for both, so why not incorporate the 2. That is my plan for the week. As week 3 comes to a close, I am ever hopeful and wishful that I am in the building of quad and cardiac muscle and I am able to complete at least a 5k by Sept. I still love the idea of running and I love how I feel when Im done.....so onward. BUT not today, rest day,, Thank God. Thanks for Listening....

Schedule: M3-done, T3-done, Wweights-done, Th3-done, Sat4.5---looking forward to something different. I will be near a highschool track on Sat AM so that is my plan, 18 laps, with pod of course.....maybe a lil mediation practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment