Sunday, August 1, 2010

End of Week 3

Did my first 4.5 m....3 on track in 38.38, walk /run, interesting, boring. Was visiting a new town for and went for run while E was taking her intermediate state EMS exam.....went to track and was doing my thing and along came couple with their yappy lil pomarainan dog...well i'm afraid of dogs, even lil 1pounders, they can bite too. So I have to stop while this lil yapper if coming at me barking his fool head off and I'm looking at the man like "dude, get your dog" and hes like 'he wont hurt you' and I'm like 'I dont care'. So the woman realizes it and they move on, but not before the man is pissed....I didnt care, I needed to get my run in.....
Kept going run/walk...it was ok. finised my week 13.5 miler. I have been reading forums of Disboards, the disney forum page, its great to be associated with people doing the same race I am planning and also hearing they are on the same page. Thanks for listenin.....

Training schedule: completed 13.5 m schedule. Next week is short week, hopefully my it will give my legs time to gain the muscle Ive been pumping in these past 3 weeks

Nutrition/hydration: It has been a weekend of eating. Period. not good for you food either, anything/everything, yummy. Pancakes, syrup, cookies, cake, fried rice, fried chicken. And I wonder y I cant lose weight. Back on track tomorrow, right after mashed pots here in a few. On running note, will need to get a velcro strap water bottle to carry with me. something else want to check out, on Runners World site, the not eating before-during race to train your body to use fat for ATP makin. That would be great! I'll do some research....

Weight: 153.5

No comments:

Post a Comment