Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Completely frustrated....

Although the run went fairly well this AM, 3m 45", 10r, w5, 2-3r alt w/ walk for total of 24" runs. Its breathing and calfs today that were the culprit of stopping, usually calfs hold out, go figure. I am trying to be patient with myself on the run walk thing...as long as I can keep the outdoor run of 3m 45 or less ....The frustration is the weight thing! I have busted and sweated and busted and sweated and ate very well, for most part, and have gained 2 lbs! Gained! People say muscle, and that would be all fine and good but a 5'4" girl should not ever have 155 lbs of muscle! EVER. When oh when will it fall off like it did before??? This tub o tummy is really getting on my last nerve! I just know I could move faster without it!! OKOK I will not quit. I just need to vent, which is what this blog is for me mostly! I am really wondering though how in the world I will do 13.1 miles.....onward though, I will continue onward. Tried the meditation thing, felt good for about a min then I loose focus. Need help with this....Thanks for listening

Schedule: 3m--Carrier park, 45"

Nutrition/hydration: drank tea about 430 am, then 16oz water right before I left for park. Did not eat, actually felt ok with this. I think eating night before and having carbs fill my muscles with glycogen and having stores is way to go for me. At least on short runs....

Weight: 155?? WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment