Tuesday, August 17, 2010

on and off....

Its a been a few days and a lot has happened.....Ill start with Sat and LR of my first 5m. It was super awesome! However slow, 1h 18m for 5m is 15.6mm, slow but I ran my first full mile at 12.5mm. Yes it was a slight down grade but I did it and I felt gggreat! The rest was status quo but I didnt get too tired. It was almost 1/2 of my HM distance. I will have 1/2 the distance covered in 2 weeks. I read on my forum some folks are about the same in distance and they were saying it like "oh man, Ive only done 1/2 the distance, it seems so far....", my glass is 1/2 full! I cant believe I have already gone 1/2 the distance. I'm sooo proud of me! So that was Sat. Sunday: sat on my butt for Weeds marathon on TV, Monday: sat on my butt for Weeds marathon. Yes, 2 days in a row. makes for a very very lazy person. I did not run yesterday, But I will today. Do I want to, a hell no. Now I just want to sit on my butt. Did I eat good? Sorta. Not great, but Ok. realized fried oystercrackers and lots of bread just dont work for me. I am still excited and loving my newfound running frenzy but not as much as Sat.

Gear:I really need new shoes, I really want a Garmin.

Shedule: fininshed week 5 for scheduled 14m. New: week 6: (really??) T3.5, W3, Th3, Fct (swim?), Sat 5.5=15m

Nutrition/hydration: Did well with my hydration, new bottle really did trick and drinking 16oz before leaving house. Need to figure out what those "beans" are, sound like the gel packs but something I might like better. I did get fatigued around mile 3-4, and not eating before I think i might help for LR.

Weight: from 152.5-154.5 over weekend. Another words, no change. Shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment