Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Something is wrong....

I CAN NOT seem to get my mojo back! I did go Sat and do the whole 5.5 m but soon as I got started I stopped the timer. I knew it was going to be slow. I was able to run 2.2 on that beautiful downhill slope. And some more after that but cardio wise, I need help. That seems to have always been an issue for me....do I have a small heart, or just not used it enough. Anyway, it was another day I asked myself WTF am I doing??? AND, I have not been out since. So, I did not make my scheduled miles this past week and this week is not looking so good either. I am going to have to make adjustments in my overall schedule and not take a down week after this one as planned d/t the down week this past week! I am bummed. i cant shake it....

Gear: My new Saucony Rides did ok,, not great, but I am glad I got the extra cushion instead of less.

Hydration/nutrition: water did good, need to look into those bean things for longer runs.

Schedule: week 6 only 12m instead of 15 planned.
Week 7 starts slow: T3.5, W3, Th3, Sat6=15.5

No comments:

Post a Comment