Thursday, August 12, 2010

Super Fab run....

So this morning was sooo hard to get up and moving...but I did because I knew I would not want to do it this afternoon....I didnt eat enought but I knew that so my legs were somewhat sore from my weight work out yesterday. I was not expecting much out of myself. So I started walking with full intent to continue that until I picked up the pace a smudge with my Chi Skooting as will be affectionatly called from here on out. I was able to keep going with that posture and speed (snaillike) for quite a while and then able to pick it up a little later. I finished a full min later that I did on Tues, but SOOO much better than I expected to finish at all. And. felt pretty strong at the finish. I really feel like my muscles and lungs are picking up speed and I could do a 5k with minimal difficulty by Sept. I am super stoked! Ready for my 5miler on Sat. Already picked my route! Having a little nagging ankle....will ice and ibup for next 36hrs....no injury please!

Schedule: on schedule....3m 46.07 today. Sat my firt 5m!

Nurtition/hydration: its true, I can not eat right before. I knew I didnt eat enough night before, i could feel it, so I drank soy milk and so had runners trots before my finish! But I made it! I think I have the hydration down somewhat.. Drinking 16oz about 430AM and then another 16oz before my coffe on way to run. Then I dont feel I need to carry water if <4miles.>

Weight: 155.5. This is really pizzing me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment